- Deliver Isembard's note to Ungust.
- Speak with the commonfolk.
- Speak with Ungust.
- Report to Isembard.
Isembard aims to turn his investigation to the commonfolk.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
- Accept the quest from Isembard at Camp Drybone in Eastern Thanalan.
- Enter the inn in Camp Drybone, just south of Isembard's location, and hand Isembard's Notes to Ungust.
- Speak with Hungry Beggar, Devious Derelict, and Petrified Pauper. All of them can be found in the camp.
- Return to Ungust inside the inn and speak with him.
- Return to Isembard to finish the quest.
- Isembard has told you of someone who knows the most about the commonfolk and their ways. Seek out Ungust and show him the note Isembard has given you.
- Ungust tells you that the commonfolk are as vigilant a folk as any, and more than most. Speak with them yourself to see if he speaks the truth.
- In their terror, the commonfolk tell you little of use. Go speak with Ungust once more.
- Ungust seems unconcerned about the growing list of missing people around Drybone. Report back to Isembard to see if he has any ideas on how to proceed.
- Isembard believes that perhaps the people are holding their tongues because they have come to trust only in their gods.