- Speak with V'mellpa.
- Speak with the seasoned adventurer at the Hall of the Novice.
- Speak with the Yellowjacket at the entrance to Sastasha.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter Sastasha.
- Speak with Baderon at the Drowning Wench.
Baderon, the proprietor of the Drowning Wench, has need of a capable adventurer.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
- Accept the quest from Baderon at the Drowning Wench.
- Go down to the Lominsan Ferry Docks and speak with V'mellpa to take a ferry to Aleport.
- Once in Aleport, head north to the Hall of the Novice.
- Make your way to the entrance to Sastasha at (28,21), and speak with the Yellowjacket outside.
- Open your Duty Finder and queue up for the Sastasha dungeon. Refer to the dungeon article for a detailed guide.
- Once you've completed the dungeon, return to Baderon to complete the quest.
- Baderon and Commodore Reyner have requested your assistance with an investigation. A strange ship has been sighted off the coast of Aleport, and the subsequent appearance of a dangerous-looking group of men at the Sastasha Seagrot has the Yellowjackets greatly concerned. Speak with V'mellpa at the ferry docks on the lower decks, and receive directions to the location of the caves.
- V'mellpa has suggested that you pay a visit to the Hall of the Novice before continuing your journey to Sastasha. Make your way to the Adventurers' Guild building located north of Aleport, and speak with the seasoned adventurer.
- You have concluded your educational visit to the Hall of the Novice. Continue on to the north, and speak with the Yellowjacket stationed outside the entrance to Sastasha.
- The Yellowjackets are concerned that the unsavory-looking men seen entering Sastasha may belong to the Serpent Reavers, the pirate allies of the Sahagin. Search the caves and ascertain whether or not such suspicions are well founded.
- Sastasha can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have discovered a pirate den in the depths of Sastasha. Just as the Yellowjackets feared, it would appear the Serpent Reavers and their Sahagin masters are using the caves as a base for their nefarious operations. Return to Limsa Lominsa without delay, and report your findings to Baderon at the Drowning Wench.
- Having listened to your findings, Baderon expresses his satisfaction with your work, and mentions another task which might be of interest to you. It seems the Adventurers' Guild in Gridania wishes to employ the services of a seasoned adventurer. Prepare your gear, then speak with Baderon when you are ready to embark on the next stage of your journey.