- Speak with the Gods' Quiver bow at the Tam-Tara Deepcroft's entrance.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the Tam-Tara Deepcroft.
- Report to Miounne.
Miounne is waiting to brief you on your task.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
|Decorated Bronze Mitt Gauntlets|
Hard Leather Ringbands
Allagan Bronze Piece x3
- Access to the Tam-Tara Deepcroft dungeon.
- Accept the quest from Mother Miounne at the Carline Canopy in New Gridania.
- If you leave New Gridania through the Blue Badger Gate, the entrance to the Tam-Tara Deepcroft is straight south, past Bentbranch Meadows.
- Speak with the Gods' Quiver Bow standing by the entrance to the dungeon.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the dungeon. For a more detailed guide, check out the main article for the dungeon.
- Once done, return to New Gridania and speak with Mother Miounne to finish the quest.
- It would seem that a cult known as the Lambs of Dalamud has been engaging in suspicious activity in the Tam-Tara Deepcroft. Make your way to the burial site and speak with the Quiverman posted by the entrance to receive further instructions.
- You learn that the Lambs of Dalamud believe in the divinity of the lesser moon, Dalamud, whose descent ushered in the Seventh Umbral Era. Your task is to sweep the Deepcroft and purge it of cultist presence.
- Arriving at the innermost depths of the Tam-Tara Deepcroft, you are assailed by the vengeful spirit of Galvanth the Dominator. At the end of a titanic struggle, you succeed in sending this dark being back to the abyss, thus foiling the cultists' plot to awaken a great evil. Make haste back to Gridania, and report all that transpired to Miounne.
- Miounne laments the recent rise in casualties among adventurers. She attributes this unfortunate trend to a burgeoning demand for manpower, which makes it easier for the unprepared to take on tasks that are beyond them. Confident that you will give her no cause to worry, Miounne gladly tells you that the Adventurers' Guild in Ul'dah is recruiting. Speak with her again if you would know more.