Bowlord Lewin has information regarding your role in Greenbliss.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
- Accept the quest from Lewin at the Seat of the First Bow in New Gridania.
- Speak with Mother Miounne at the Carline Canopy.
- Go to the Carpenters' Guild and receive a Wooden Lockbox from Beatin.
- Return to Miounne and hand her the Wooden Lockbox to finish the quest.
- It appears that you will need to make certain preparations if you are to play the part of Emissary. Lewin suggests you consult Miounne regarding the necessary arrangements. Thought humbled by the Elder Seedseer's gesture, you cannot help but feel apprehensive about what now seems a heavy responsibility. Then again, honor and duty always did go hand in hand...
- Miounne explains that the Emissary plays an active role in the ceremony at the heart of the Greenbliss festival. It would appear you have been entrusted with the not insignificant task of representing mankind. Present yourself to Timbermaster Beatin of the Carpenters' Guild, and receive from him the ceremonial artifact traditionally worn during the rite.
- The timbermaster has given you a wooden lockbox, along with a sinister warning. Return to the Carline Canopy, and present the former to Miounne.
- According to Miounne, the Monoa mask given to you by Timbermaster Beatin is carved from consecrated lumber rendered up by the Guardian Tree. Now equipped to play the role of Emissary, you look forward to the festival's commencement with growing excitement... and perhaps a hint of anxiety.