Core attributes Edit
- This is where you will spend your points.
- Strength: Affects physical melee damage, as well as damage prevented by parrying and blocking.
- Dexterity: Affects physical ranged damage, as well as parry and block rates.
- Vitality: Affects maximum hit points.
- Intelligence: Affects attack magic potency.
- Mind: Affects healing magic potency.
- Piety: Affects maximum mana points.
Offensive properties Edit
- Accuracy: Affects the accuracy of both physical and magical attacks. The higher the rating, the better chance your attack will have of landing.
- Critical Hit Rate: Affects the rate at which your physical and magical attacks deal critical damage or restore critical HP. The higher the value, the higher the frequency with which your hits will be critical.
- Determination: Affects the amount of damage dealt by both physical and magical attacks, as well as the amount of HP restored by healing spels. Auto-attack potency is also affected.
Physical properties Edit
- Attack Power: Affects amount of damage dealt by physical attacks.
- Skill Speed: Affects the recast timer for weaponskills. The higher the value, the shorter the recast time.
Mental properties Edit
- Attack Magic Potency: Affects the amount of damage dealt by magic attacks.
- Healing Magic Potency: Affects the amount of healing dealt by healing magic.
- Spell Speed: Affects both the casting and recast timers for spells. The higher the value, the shorter the timers.
Defensive properties Edit
- Defense: Affects the amount of damage taken by physical attacks. The higher the value, the less damage taken.
- Parry: Affects the rate at which you parry attacks with your weapon. The higher the value, the higher the frequency with which you will parry an attack.
- Magic Defense: Affects the amount of damage taken by magic attacks. The higher the value, the less damage taken.
Physical resistances Edit
- Slashing: Decreases damage done by slashing attacks.
- Piercing: Decreases damage done by piercing attacks.
- Blunt: Decreases damage done by blunt attacks.
PvP properties Edit
- Morale: Decreases damage inflicted by other players.
Starting core attributes Edit
|Clan (Race)|| Strength|
|Seekers of the Sun (Miqo'te)||21||22||20||18||19||20|
|Keepers of the Moon (Miqo'te)||18||21||17||19||23||22|
|Sea Wolves (Roegadyn)||22||18||23||17||21||19|
Elemental attributes Edit
- Note: choosing a deity affords certain elemental resistances listed below. These can be further altered through the use of shards, crystals, and clusters.
|Elemental Attributes and Deities|