- Obatain four anole eggs. 0/4
- Slay six anoles. 0/6
- Report to Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower.
- Deliver the eggs to Tsubh Khamazom at The Bannock.
Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower needs an adventurer to cull the growing anole population, as well as gather some of the scalekin's eggs.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
- Accept the quest by speaking with Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower.
- Go to Naked Rock to the east. Interact with four Anole Eggs, and slay six Anoles.
- Return to Gabineaux's Bower and speak with Pauline.
- Go to the Bannock and hand the eggs over to Tsubh Khamazom to finish the quest.
- A growing number of anoles are venturing down from the mountains and disrupting the conjurers' communion with the elementals. Head to Naked Rock, slay six anoles, and collect four of the scalekin's eggs.
- You have thinned the number of anoles and collected their eggs. Report to Pauline at Gabineaux's Bower.
- Large and rich in nutrients, anole eggs make a perfect breakfast for a soldier. Deliver them to Tsubh Khamazom at the Bannock.
- Upon taking receipt of your gift of anole eggs, Tsubh Khamazom notes with admiration that you appear not to have sustained any serious injury in the course of their collection.