- Speak with Marques outside the Church of Saint Adama Landama.
- Lay the embalmed corpse at the gravesite.
- Bury the embalmed corpse.
- Report back to Marques.
- Speak with Sister Ourcen.
- Speak with Isembard at Camp Drybone.
Isembard would like you to learn what you can from the clergy.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
Allagan Silver Piece x5
- Pick up the quest from Isembard at Camp Drybone in Eastern Thanalan.
- Follow the path up and north out of the camp till you get to the Church of Saint Adama Landama. Speak with Marques.
- Take the path left of Marques and bury the embalmed corpse at the gravesite.
- Head back to Marques and speak with him.
- Go inside the church to speak with Sister Ourcen.
- Return to Isembard at Camp Drybone to finish the quest.
- Isembard has asked that you visit the Church of Saint Adama Landama to inter a corpse he has prepared for burial, and to speak to the priests about the missing commonfolk. Seek out Marques in the lichyard.
- Marques has directed you to an empty grave atop the nearby ridge. Bear the embalmed corpse to the gravesite.
- You have gently placed the embalmed body at the foot of the grave. Perform one final duty for the deceased and provide him a proper burial.
- You have interred the dearly departed as Isembard requested. Return to Marques and tell him the deed is done.
- Marques admits to knowing little of the commonfolk. He suggests you speak to Sister Ourcen within the church.
- Sister Ourcen informs you that while the commonfolk confide a great many things in her, she has not heard anything that might help your investigation. Return to Camp Drybone and speak to Isembard once more.
- Upon your return to Isembard at Camp Drybone, the ever-dashing Thancred appears to greet you. To Isembard's dismay, he suspects that the only person who could take the vigilant commonfolk by surprise is the very Sister Ourcen who takes their confession. Isembard, however, is not so easily convinced.