Baderon wants you to let him know when you are ready to depart for the banquet.
|Gil||Experience||Guaranteed rewards||Optional rewards|
- Accept the quest from Baderon at The Drowning Wench in Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks.
- Head to the Bulwark Hall by taking the aethernet from The Aftcastle to Limsa Lominsa Aetheryte Plaza, and heading to the east.
- Equip your Dress Shoes before speaking with Zanthael. This will trigger a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, go speak with Zanthael again. This will take you to the command room.
- Speak with Merlwyb to complete the quest.
- The banquet is soon to begin. Put on the dress shoes, and speak with Zanthael in Bulwark Hall.
- At the banquet, Merlwyb tells you of the Warriors of Light─the adventurers who fought for the survival of Eorzea five years ago. The tale of these brave souls triggers inside your mind a vision of their final stand at the Battle of Carteneau. When you subsequently come to your senses, you are surprised to find yourself in a room at the Drowning Wench, with no idea how you got there. Near at hand, Baderon explains that you collapsed, and mentions that the Admiral would like to see you. Make your way to Bulwark Hall, and request admission to the command room.
- It appears that Merlwyb has a task for you─a task that she can entrust to no one else. Speak to her again when you are ready to hear what this duty entails.